based on the work of
Discover how to unleash your extraordinary range of mental skills and improve your performance.
Are you experiencing problems with one of the following?
- Spoken Communication
- Written Communication
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Reading Speed
- Reading Comprehension
- Getting Started
- Time Management
These problems are common amongst executives, managers, students
- in fact, most people.
The Mind Power Workshop focuses on addressing all off these skills!
Understanding the Brain
It is only during the last ten years that 90-95% of all the information ever accumulated about the brain has been gathered. With this information, we are able to make quantum leaps in both our understanding of the brain functions and processes and the way we use it. We can improve on our application of this new knowledge to the day-to-day- business of survival on a personal and professional level.
The Art of 3 ball Juggling
An introduction to juggling and the art of keeping three balls in the air at the same time.
Whole Brain Skills
How many brains do you have and what do they do? How did the great brains use theirs? What happens as the baby''s brain develops? Who is more "intelligent": the scientist or the artist? In this module the latest research on the "left and right brain" is given with answers to all of the above questions, and applications to all aspects of individual and business life.
The capacity of the brain and the links and patterns formed in the brain are covered.
Measuring Mental Performance
Exercises to check basic levels of mental performance in the following areas:
- Problem Solving
- Thought Organisation
Mind Mapping - Introduction
An introduction to Mind Mapping - the revolutionary process of raising all levels of intelligence. This technique teaches you to use your whole brain and guarantees improvement in any area of mental skills.
Mind Mapping - Advanced
An in depth analysis and explanation of the Mind Mapping technique, including a detailed explanation of the Mind Mapping laws. In this section the various implications of Mind Maps are discussed. We also focus on its application to your own life including the following competency areas:
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
Speed and Range Reading
Would you like to be able to read at a 1,000 words per minute or more with 70%+ comprehension? With Range Reading it is easy!
Detailed information about how your eyes and brain work in co-ordination allows you to reach levels of speed and comprehension that were once the stuff of dreams. This information is then applied to all aspects of personal and professional life.
Like the oceans, your memory has its own waves and rhythms. If you use these natural rhythms well, you are like a master surfer, always riding the crest of your memory wave. If you do not, you may be submerged under a tidal wave of data.
This module teaches you how your memory works while you learn and after you have learnt. It gives you intricate detail on how to make the most of every aspect of this major mental skill.
The following systems are explained and demonstrated:
- Link System
- Number/Rhythm System
- Number/Shape System
- Alphabet System
- Roman Room System
- Major System
- Buzan Etiquette System for remembering names and faces.
Information Absorption and Recall
Many people have books on their desks and in their studies which they have been " Going to study tomorrow" for 10 years! The Information Absorption and Recall technique is a superb process that entices and motivates you to want to study, and allows you to do so in a streamlined, efficient and enjoyable manner. The age-old problems of motivation and concentration are dealt with in a similar manner.
As a direct result of the training on this workshop you will gain:
- Knowledge of brain theory and its application to business practice, including information on how to improve your brain''s performance with age.
- A complete understanding of the technique of Mind Mapping, including its application to communication and presentation skills, problem solving, improving concentration, creative thinking and memory.
- New techniques for speed and range reading, including Information Absorption and Recall as well as how to form intellectual and study commando units.
- An understanding of your memory''s changing rhythms and how you can make the most of them.
- An appreciation of the principles used by the Great Brains for success.
- An improved creativity and brainstorming capacity.
A company and/or individual can now:
- Tap the potential for creativity of all trained employees and really become an innovative organisation.
- Help all employees and embed the ability of individuals and the organisation to cope with the ever-accelerating rate of change in their industry and the world.
- Increase individual and group learning, creative thinking, memory, planning, problem solving and communication skills throughout the organisation.
- Improve employees potential for entrepreneurial thinking.
- Improve total quality of work and work processes through a common understanding of creativity and learning with ultimate effects on the top and bottom line.
- Improve the overall productivity of staff.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All people from all walks of life, all ages, all levels of work should do the Workshop.
The sooner the better!
Contact OGE today to ensure your
participation in the Mind Power Workshop